Pour un Sourire d’Enfant (PSE) – For a Child’s Smile is a non-profit organization founded by Christian and Marie-France des Pallières, operating in Cambodia since 1995. Its mission is to help to help children escape from destitution and lead them to decent, skilled and well-paid jobs.
Recognized by the local authorities, PSE is working in respect of the country, with the Cambodians, and thus supports sustainable development.
Six main programs – adapted to the needs of the children – have been developed: food, health, protection, education & schooling, vocational training and help for families.
PSE helps more than 6,000 children and more than 4,500 graduates from PSE Vocational Training program already have successfully integrated the job market with a real qualified position. PSE employs more than 600 people in Cambodia (Phnom Penh mainly) and 5 staff at the headquarter in France. 300 volunteers in different countries are actively working on making the organization known, on fundraising donations and sponsorships.
In 2000, PSE received the French Human Rights Prize by the French Republic.
Reporting to the Deputy General Director, in Phnom Pen, the position consists in manager projects for Implementation of a new software or software major evolution in PSE.
• Drive all phases of pre project/RFP, project, go live and hypercare:
Scoping and phasing o Analysis of business requirements
Writing RFP and select software providers and service providers
Organizing RFP and helping to choose solution that fits the best to PSE needs and select providers
Participation in Design, Build and testing o Writing process flowcharts
Users support at go live
Run and maintenance phase preparation
- In charge of delivering all project phases on time quality and budget:
In charge of driving project governance ( Steering committees…) Project communication, Project planning and project resources coordination
Managing changes management activities in collaboration with key users and business sponsors
Insuring proper integration with existing PSE applications landscape
Coordinating with system/ network administrator team for all technical aspects
Complying with PSE IT Security policies
Managing all project documentation (Specification, testing scenarios, training materials…)
Managing relationship with external IT partners.
- Users training and change management
Ensuring user training
Driving changes and accompany users and surrounding organization
- At least Bachelor degree in IT
- Project Management experience in SI implementation
- At least 5 years’ experience in project management
- Organized and process oriented
- Problem solving skills, risks assessment, excellent decision-making abilities
- Good communication skills
- Capable to work with business people and with many stakeholders from various backgrounds
- English (mandatory, speaking, writing), Khmer (is a plus), French (is a plus)